A true classic , celebrity favourite and the hero of the Dr. Hauschka range. Rose Cream was the product on which Dr. Hauschka and Elisabeth Sigmund funded their WALA natural skin care company in 1967.
Rose Day Cream captures the strength and softness of the rose to nourish and protect normal, dry and sensitive skin. Especially beneficial for skin prone to redness, irritation and couperose. The rich, luxurious formulation harmonises oil and moisture content, gently guiding the skin to a state of comfort, balance and radiance.
- Precious extracts of rose petals and wild rose hips nurture and balance the skin
- Shea butter, rose petal wax and avocado oil protect and help retain moisture
- Extracts of marsh mallow and St. John's wort soothe redness, hydrate and fortify
- Used as directed, Rose Day Cream lasts approximately 3 months
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face and neck with a gentle pressing motion. We commend also including your décolleté in your skincare routine.
A pea-sized amount offers enough product.
For maximum benefit, apply while your skin is still damp from toner.
Rose Day Cream makes an ideal base for make-up.
In hotter weather Rose Day Cream Light offers a lighter alternative with the same nurturing benefits.
For dry to very dry skin.
In the evening, we recommend using Night Serum as a non-oily night time skin care product.
For mature skin, we also recommend using Dr. Hauschka regenerating care products.
Apply to damp skin after applying your toner.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Skincare without animal testing