Melissa Day Cream effectively cares for combination skin. Oily areas are calmed, dry patches are hydrated, the appearance of redness is reduced and shine is controlled for an even, radiant complexion.
- Extracts of melissa, daisy, anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot soothe, working to balance the skin's natural oil and water content
- Tapioca starch provides an even, matte appearance
- Supports dry areas by locking in moisture
- Reduces the appearance of minor blemishes for a smooth, even complexion
- Used as directed, Melissa Day Cream lasts approximately 3 months
Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply a small amount evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with your fingers. If breakouts and frequent blemishes are a problem, substitute Melissa Day Cream with a mixture of Revitalising Day Cream and 1-2 drops of Clarifying Day Oil. Melissa Day Cream is perfect as a primer before applying make-up.
Our recommendation for intensive care of combination skin:
Revitalising Mask: Refining, clarifying, intensive care.
Soothing Mask: Soothing, balancing, intensive care.
Sensitive Care Conditioner: Two to four times per year, use oil-free night care for 28 days instead of Clarifying Toner. Soothes sensitive skin and gently clears redness.
Soothing Intensive Treatment: Soothes and fortifies over-sensitive skin. In Germany only available from Dr. Hauschka Estheticians and at selected Dr. Hauschka outlets
If frequent blemishes are a problem, use a mixture of Revitalising Mask and a few drops of Clarifying Day Oil.